Day the Seventeeth


Today was productive, relatively speaking. I went to bed at 4 AM and got up at 10:30 so I could wake up, get dressed, drink WATER - all because I had to have my cath. changed at 11:45. I left the house at 20 past 11 and got there just in time. I didn't even have to wait more than two minutes! I think I have found a time slot that actually works.

After that, I headed to Trader Joe's for coffee (of course) and frozen dinners and cookies (a DH request). He apparently didn't like any of my cookie choices. Funny, I felt the same way about his choices last month. [We try to go to TJ's only once a month, because the store is MADE FOR impulse shoppers! Like me, when I'm hungry. And when I go shopping, 99% of the time I am hungry.]

DH has not been in a cooking mood for a few weeks. This means we have been eating a lot of frozen entrees. Frozen entrees basically come in two flavors: Mexican and Italien. No matter what you name them, they mostly taste the same. Except for the Eggplant Parmagiana - that just tastes gnarly.

Good thing I had coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate for dessert.

Good Night, TTYL, Be Well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Snow!

Today is Day One

Maybe it's Just One of Those Days