That's my big news for y'all. We had a lovely smattering of snowfall, and it was lovely indeed, mostly because I wasn't going out in it, and because it wasn't sticking to the streets around here. So I just sat here in my swivel glider and watched the birds at the feeder outside the window, and we didn't just have sparrows and chickadees today, we had a lovely pair of Steller's Jays that seemed grateful for the free food. We can't use our kitchen sink, and DH is taking his sweet time fixing it. It got clogged Saturday, not with coffee grounds, but with a sludge of oils from the coffee grounds we've washed down the drain for the last 18 years. First he plunged it; then he took the pipe apart to check out the clog; then he went to L0we's to buy a drain auger (a snake) yesterday; this evening he finally starts working on it and discovers that the hot water hose is leaking, so he just got back from L0we's with a replacement and is mumbling in the kitc...
Yeah! I know it has been a long process and wait. Me, I'd wake the sleeping LOL
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo - and wobbly happy dances for you.
ReplyDeleteWoohoooooo!!! ::happy dance:::
ReplyDeleteYahoo, post a picture!
ReplyDeleteUpdate us!!!
ReplyDeleteWell folks, hold your horses. It has some issues which I am addressing.
ReplyDeleteissues? I hate those!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy horses are getting restless and hard to hold!
ReplyDeleteI am unable to sign into this blog since we changed ISPs the last of June. I finally got Google to recognize me, but it won't let me sign in. Therefore I am falteringly starting a blog on Wordpress by the same name, so that's where you'll find me until I can figure out what's what.
ReplyDeleteWordpress has it's own learning curve, too, alas. Maybe it's just me.
Hope to see you there!