I am feeling rather depressed today. My PT, Shannon, pointed out some truths to me about my "lack of compliance" with my exercise routine. She sees right through me. She's good. And she isn't even a specialist with MS! Still, she certainly hit on my buttons, in a very kindly way, as we discussed the ebbs and flows that is MS. Why am I not doing my home exercises? I don't know. Because I don't believe that they will keep me from getting worse, I guess. In my heart of hearts I feel it is inevitable - getting worse. I have seen it - too much of it - it will happen to me, too. And I guess I feel that there's not anything I can do that will change that. So, I don't bother. I started out with high hopes, and I was getting stronger. . . THEN, I got that damned sinus infection which pretty much put me back where I was. I guess I'm feeling, "What's the point?" Of course, I know that if I continue the way I have been - not doing much of ...
Yeah! I know it has been a long process and wait. Me, I'd wake the sleeping LOL
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo - and wobbly happy dances for you.
ReplyDeleteWoohoooooo!!! ::happy dance:::
ReplyDeleteYahoo, post a picture!
ReplyDeleteUpdate us!!!
ReplyDeleteWell folks, hold your horses. It has some issues which I am addressing.
ReplyDeleteissues? I hate those!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy horses are getting restless and hard to hold!
ReplyDeleteI am unable to sign into this blog since we changed ISPs the last of June. I finally got Google to recognize me, but it won't let me sign in. Therefore I am falteringly starting a blog on Wordpress by the same name, so that's where you'll find me until I can figure out what's what.
ReplyDeleteWordpress has it's own learning curve, too, alas. Maybe it's just me.
Hope to see you there!