HOW TO CHANGE BACK TO THE OLD INTERFACE, There is a little thingy at the top right hand side of the dashboard. It looks like a little gear. Click on that it says options. A drop down list will appear with a number of "options" hee hee and it will say "old blogger interface". Click that and Voila!
Glad to help in the giggle department, Muff. What's with us getting so many senior moments when we're not there yet? Not fair, I say. Jan - POST_IT- everywhere, or just in your posket. Oh, and a pen. Those notes will help when you are sure you will remember your pithy comment another 10 minutes ... but can't, I feel your pain, but I like your pith.
And KAREN, a million thanks, I have my old interdace back. I am happy.
no sooner had i written that last post than i came down with a fever and a raging case of cellulitis. needless to say i was admitted into the hospital the monday before thanksgiving and stayed until the sunday after. i did however order a turkey dinner on thursday, and they served a special dessert! since i came home, i haven't heard from my caregiver... so i called the office and spoke with her supervisor. it turns out that she was clocking in and out all week! that's tantamount to fraud. don't know what'll happen to her. i have had two caregivers since. both i liked, but the first one lasted only one day, and the other hasn't had much experience. i'll give her a chance and we'll see what happens. good night, ttyl, and be well.
That's my big news for y'all. We had a lovely smattering of snowfall, and it was lovely indeed, mostly because I wasn't going out in it, and because it wasn't sticking to the streets around here. So I just sat here in my swivel glider and watched the birds at the feeder outside the window, and we didn't just have sparrows and chickadees today, we had a lovely pair of Steller's Jays that seemed grateful for the free food. We can't use our kitchen sink, and DH is taking his sweet time fixing it. It got clogged Saturday, not with coffee grounds, but with a sludge of oils from the coffee grounds we've washed down the drain for the last 18 years. First he plunged it; then he took the pipe apart to check out the clog; then he went to L0we's to buy a drain auger (a snake) yesterday; this evening he finally starts working on it and discovers that the hot water hose is leaking, so he just got back from L0we's with a replacement and is mumbling in the kitc...
Tomorrow I have a cath. change at 11:45, followed by my first Solumedrol infusion at this new clinic, which I believe is in the same building at 1:40. I have a friend who is spending a few days with me who will go with me just so she has something to do. I'm sure it will make it go faster. So that's what's up with me, and now I am actually going to go to bed at 1:15 AM. I mean, I'll start to get ready as soon as I sign off here, but I should be in bed and, hopefully, asleep, by 2 AM. Good Night and all that.
Thanks, Webster, I needed that giggle!!
ReplyDeletePeace,
Muff
Oh dear. I too relate. Have you also marched purposefully into a room, stopped and wondered why you are there?
ReplyDeleteI so had something real pithy to say but I forgot what it was! dang
ReplyDeletei started having senior moments when i was a child. =p
ReplyDeleteHi Webster,
ReplyDeleteHOW TO CHANGE BACK TO THE OLD INTERFACE,
There is a little thingy at the top right hand side of the dashboard. It looks like a little gear. Click on that it says options. A drop down list will appear with a number of "options" hee hee and it will say "old blogger interface". Click that and Voila!
Cheers
Glad to help in the giggle department, Muff.
ReplyDeleteWhat's with us getting so many senior moments when we're not there yet? Not fair, I say.
Jan - POST_IT- everywhere, or just in your posket. Oh, and a pen. Those notes will help when you are sure you will remember your pithy comment another 10 minutes ... but can't, I feel your pain, but I like your pith.
And KAREN, a million thanks, I have my old interdace back. I am happy.
Oh Way too funny!! Sent it to my mom!! LOL
ReplyDelete